Content available with SFN TV Now
There are over 90 sports and entertainment channels on offer with SFN TV Now, along with a number of cable channels you will most likely recognise. The provider also features a cloud-based DVR which holds recordings for 7 days. Here’s an overview of the channels available:
- Disney Channel – Watch the latest programming along with classic shows and movies.
- C-Span – Daily coverage of Washington, specialising in national politics and history.
- History Channel – Get stuck into a range of programming and learn about the past.
- BBC America – The US arm of the British news network, providing the latest updates.
- The CW – Known for popular entertainment and lifestyle shows like Riverdale and Jane the Virgin.
- Bravo – Enjoy a range of reality TV, including a selection of The Real Housewives series.
- Cartoon Network – One for the kids, offering a variety of unique childrens shows to keep them entertained.
- CBS – Watch the latest in sports, politics, news, weather, entertainment and more.
- ESPN – Get up to date with soccer, tennis, golf, MLB, NFL, MMA and more.
- Ion Television – An entertainment hub for major network and cable shows, plus original programs.
- Lifetime Channel – Shows geared towards women, or which feature women in prominent roles.
- TNT – Watch hit movies, episodes of classic TV series and more with this channel.
- Fuse – Originally dedicated to music, Fuse now offers entertainment news and adult cartoons.
- CNBC – Watch real-time world news, business updates and financial market coverage.
- NBC – View TV shows such as America’s Got Talent, along with news, sports and more.
- Food Network – Catch up with your favorite chefs and learn some new recipes.
- MLB Network – A channel dedicated to coverage of the sport.
- TMC – Also known as the movie channel; watch your favorite films here.
- Golf Channel – Does what it says on the tin; provides you with constant golfing coverage.
- Tru TV – Watch a range of reality and real-life content with a comedic twist.
- TLC – Reality shows revolving around family, lifestyle and personal stories.
- Destination America – Celebrates the people and culture of the United States.
- Motor Trend – The latest vehicle coverage, featuring car reviews, news and more.
- Nat Geo Wild – A hub for animal lovers to find out more about their companions on planet Earth.
- Bloomberg Television – Business and markets news, data, analysis and news on a global scale.
- Hallmark Channel – Make the most of a range of movies as classic as the cards.
- Animal Planet – A series of documentaries and shows about both wild animals and domestic pets.
- Discovery Channel – Learn more about the world we live in and various ways of life.
- Freeform – Watch classic TV shows such as Shadowhunters and Pretty Little Liars.
- Syfy – A world of science fiction, fantasy, horror and various drama programs.
- TBS – Its main focus is comedy, but there’s some coverage of sporting events thrown in too.
- Reelz Channel – Its slogan is ‘real life, real stories, real celebrities’.
- DIY Network – Learn how to do anything yourself, from remodelling to gardening.
- Cooking Channel – If you love to cook, you can expect to see a whole lot of that here.
- WE TV – Watch shows such as Marriage Boot Camp and Mama June: From Not To Hot.
- Boomerang – Enjoy classic family-friendly TV shows, from the latest releases to the classics.
- Fox News Channel – Get the latest updates on the topics you need to be informed about.
- Laff – Get ‘laffing’ with classic comedy movies and new TV programs such as The Ellen Show.
- Sundance TV – Stream popular series, hit movies and unique web content.
- American Heroes Channel – Programs related to the military, warfare and military history and science.
- The Weather Channel – National and local weather forecasts to help you plan your week.
- Science Channel – Programs about wilderness survival, technology, space, animal science and more.
Pricing, trials and subscriptions
There is a free 7 day trial offer active with SFN TV Now, and once you’ve signed up, you will receive an email with your device instructions, username and password. All you have to do after that is add the SFN TV Now channel to your device, and if you cancel your subscription before the trial period is up, you won’t be charged. However, if you do decide to progress with a paid subscription, here’s what your options are:
- ATL Local ($10 a month): A mix of basic Atlanta content which will keep you up to date and entertained if you live in the metro area. 10 channels, such as local ABC, Fox, NBC, PBS and CBS feeds.
- Faith ($5 a month): A selection of channels designed for those who are religious and want spiritual programming such as EWTN, Aspire TV and the Catholic Channel.
- Popular ($34 a month): Over 70 channels across news, sports, entertainment and family, available to use across three devices. Channels include Nat Geo, Disney Junior, Fox Sports, History and The Weather Channel.
- Max ($34 a month): Over 90 channels, which include those in the Popular package plus 20 more. Five devices can also be used.
Browsing SFN TV Now
When you sign up for SFN TV Now, you will not be able to set up your own username and password. Instead, these details are sent to you in your account confirmation email. Both the username and password are case-sensitive, unlike with many other logins where it’s only the password that this applies to.
Once logged in, you will be able to access live channels and DVR recordings. The user interface is easy to use, and when you launch a channel, there will be a channel list available to view while the one which is currently active plays in a box on the screen. If you scroll through the channel list, the current program airing on each one will be displayed. To make the video full screen, press OK on your remote, then press it again to return you to the user interface.
When browsing through channels, the format will be columns, with six channels visible at any one time. You can scroll up and down to view different channels, and scroll right to see upcoming programs. If you want to record a listed program, simply press the * button on the remote.
SFN TV Now can be contacted for support on telephone, email or social media. They can be called between 9am and 5pm EST, Monday through Friday, on 678-723-8093. Alternatively, you can email them at [email protected]. Finally, you can contact customer support through the SFN TV Now Facebook page.
You can browse SFN TV Now on a range of devices. These include Apple TV, Android TV, Android 5.0 and higher, iOS 6.0 and higher, plus Roku 3 and 4.
SFN TV Now is a solid choice for those living in the region it is permitted, who have the internet package required. While the limitations on eligibility are quite restrictive, those who do qualify can enjoy a range of packages and channel options at a competitive price, along with the ability to record upcoming shows. Overall, SFN TV Now is a decent choice if you reside in the specified location.