With the NBA, NHL, Masters, NCAA Tournament, Premier League and more suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic, sports fans are left at a loss at what to watch.
Fortunately, there is plenty on ESPN+ to get stuck into. There is both original content and sports replays to view while we wait for live sports to be up and running again.
Here are some of the highlights available:
UFC and Combat Sports
- UFC PPV Replays
- UFC 229 – Khabib vs. Conor, Ferguson vs. Pettis
- UFC 228 Main Event – Tyron Woodley vs. Darren Till
- UFC 247, 246, 245
- “Best of Boxing” Replays: Sit ringside for hundreds of the most legendary bouts in the history of the sweet science, all on-demand, including Ali/Frazier II-III, Leonard/Duran III, Hagler/Hearns, and Mayweather/Pacquiao
- UFC Video-On-Demand
- Detail: Conor’s performance at UFC 246
- Detail: Valentina Shevchenko
- 30 for 30: Chuck & Tito
- Destined – Benavidez vs. Figueredo Parts 1 and 2
- The Masters Film: Full collection of official Masters Films, featuring a one-hour recap of each Masters Tournament from 1960-2018
- NFL’s Greatest Games: NFL Films presents a series of game recaps from their famous vaults. Episodes run for either 30 minutes, 60 minutes, or 90 minutes
- NFL Films “Top 10 Great Games Ever” from 100th Anniversary season
- #10: Super Bowl XXV: New York Giants vs Buffalo Bills (Wide Right)
- #9: Super Bowl LI: New England Patriots vs. Atlanta Falcons (“The Ultimate Comeback”, aka “28-3”)
- #8: Super Bowl XLIX: New England Patriots vs. Seattle Seahawks (“Legacy”)
- #7: 1992 AFC Wild Card Playoff Game: Houston Oilers at Buffalo Bills (“The Comeback”)
- #6: Super Bowl III: New York Jets vs. Baltimore Colts (“When the Game Changed”)
- #5: Super Bowl XLII: New York Giants vs. New England Patriots (“Not Quite Perfect”)
- #4: 1981 AFC Divisional Playoff Game: San Diego Chargers at Miami Dolphins (“Epic in Miami”)
- #3: 1967 NFL Championship Game: Dallas Cowboys at Green Bay Packers (“The Ice Bowl”)
- #2: 1981 NFC Championship Game: Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ers (“The Catch”)
- #1: 1958 NFL Championship Game: Baltimore Colts at New York Giants (“The Greatest Game Ever Played”)
- Additional games highlighted within NFL Films Greatest Games archive
- Super Bowl XLIII: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Arizona Cardinals (“The Best Ever”)
- 2017 NFC Divisional Playoff Game: New Orleans Saints at Minnesota Vikings (“Minneapolis Miracle”)
- 1999 AFC Wild Card Playoff Game: Buffalo Bills at Tennessee Titans (“Music City Miracle”)
- Curated NFL / Football Collections on ESPN+
- College Football 150: ESPN celebrates college football and its history, providing fans an in-depth look at the topics which have defined the sport over the last 150 years.
- 11 episodes of The American Game – a series explores the stories that have made college football an integral component of the sports landscape
- 11 episodes of The Greatest – a series that tackles a singular subject each week, providing a revealing look at the memories, breakthroughs and personalities who have defined college football, punctuated by a Top 11 on each particular subject
- 8 episodes of Saturday’s In The South – a series showcasing the defining storylines and figures within SEC (Southeastern Conference) football history. This multi-part documentary tells the tale of the SEC from its very beginnings to its powerful present
- Additional titles include The College Game and My Story
- Basketball: A Love Story
- The 20-hour series features 62 “short stories” distributed across 10 episodes, with each story varying from five to more than 30 minutes in length and exploring various topics from all aspects of the sport of basketball, including the NBA, ABA, WNBA, college basketball, and the international game, as well as a broad variety of social and cultural issues related to or influenced by the sport.
- Interviewees include Adam Silver, David Stern, Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Shaquille O’Neal, Allen Iverson, Steve Nash, Charles Barkley, Julius Erving, Earl Monroe, John Havlicek, Bill Walton, Isiah Thomas, Moses Malone, David Robinson, Elvin Hayes, Mike Krzyzewski, Doug Collins, Rick Pitino, Phil Jackson, Hubie Brown, Cheryl Miller, Diana Taurasi, Bill Simmons, Stephen A. Smith, Jackie MacMullan, Pete Vecsey and Bob Ryan, among many others.
- 30 for 30: Soccer Stories: 8 documentary films telling compelling narratives from around the international soccer landscape. Highlights include Hillsborough and Maradona 86
- The 99’ers: Feature-film on the 99’ Women’s World Cup team. Reuniting key players from the squad and talking with current U.S. players as well, the film examines how women’s soccer – and women’s sports as a whole – has changed since that epic day at the Rose Bowl
- Last Train to Russia: 12 episode series exploring Russia through visits to the 2019 World Cup host cities
- Game Replays
- Carabao Cup Final
- FA Cup Round 5: Replay every match from Round 5. Highlights include Chelsea vs Liverpool, Derby County vs Manchester United, & Tottenham Hotspur vs Norwich City
- Wimbledon Replays: A collection of some of the greatest Wimbledon matches of all time.
- US Open Replays: A collection of some of the greatest US Open matches of all time.
Choose from thousands of TV shows and movies.
Get stuck in with no fixed contract now.