In recent years, Netflix has felt the strain in the streaming wars due to competitors such as Disney Plus and HBO Max. Now the media giant is carving out a new niche by releasing Netflix Games on iOS platforms.
Initially, games were only on offer for users on Android, but now the feature is being rolled out to the other major player, iOS. This means that the project is presumably proving to be successful and people are engaging with the games.
Some of the titles available include Shooting Hoops, Card Blast, Teeter Up, Stranger Things 3 and Stranger Things 1984. Now that Netflix has purchased Night School Studios, it would appear that they will be producing games internally going forward.
Follow the below steps to access Netflix Games on an Android device:
- Load up the Netflix app and log into your account
- Tap Netflix Games from the homepage or navigate to the Games tab
- Select the game you wish to try out
- Go to the app store and download your game of choice
- Go back to the Netflix app – you can now play your game