The 19th season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians is currently airing on E! Also available on Hayu, the show chronicles the lives of the Kardashian sisters.
Those involved include Kim and Khloe, and episodes have recently sparked questions about their health, family and histories. Here’s the latest:
Kim marriages: Her ex husbands revealed
- Kim married Damon Thomas, a music producer, in 2000 – aged just 19. Their marriage lasted for three years.
- Ray J was next, and he famously made a sex tape with the Kardashian. They dated on and off until 2007.
- Kim was with Nick Lachey in 2006 after his divorce from Jessica Simpson.
- She went on to date Nick Cannon between 2006 and 2007, but they broke up over the sex tape.
- After that, she was with Reggie Bush for two years from 2007.
- She dated Miles Austin and was with him long distance until 2010.
- Kris Humphries was married to her for 72 days in 2011.
- In 2012, she began dating Kanye West, and they were married in 2014. Now they have four children – North, Saint, Chicago and Psalm.
Did Khloe have COVID?
The Kardashian family have been keeping any news around whether anyone in their family contracted COVID under wraps. A promotion for a recent episode showed both Scott Disick worrying he had the virus, and Khloe getting tested for it. When she was barely posting to social media earlier in the year, fans worried she might have the illness. However, all we know now is that she is OK.
Who was the Kardashians’ Dad?
Robert Kardashian was an American attorney and businessman who is the father of the Kardashian sisters. He was OJ Simpson’s defence attorney when he was on trial for murder in 1995. He passed away in 2003 aged 59.