The launch of Paramount Plus next year – rebranding from CBS All Access – means more original streaming content on the way.
So far, we have details on 5 new titles that will stream on Paramount Plus. The streamer will also host content from Paramount Pictures, CBS, Comedy Central, BET, Nickelodeon and MTV.
Check out the full list below:
- The Offer: this title will be a limited series focusing on producer Al Ruddy’s never before revealed experience of making The Godfather. It will consist of 10 episodes and will be co-written by Michael Tolkin, who will also executive produce with Ruddy and co-writer Leslie Greif.
- The Game: a revival of the original Mara Brock Akil sitcom.
- The Real Criminal Minds: a docuseries based on Criminal Minds.
- Lioness: from Yellowstone creator Taylor Sheridan, this series will see a Marine tasked with bringing a terrorist organization down from the inside by befriending one of the terrorists’ daughters.
- MTV’s Behind The Music – The Top 40: this series looks at the 40 biggest artists across the last four decades.
Kamp Koral, a SpongeBob SquarePants spinoff, is also set to hit CBS All Access early next year – so will likely instead launch on Paramount Plus.
Paramount Plus is expected to arrive in early 2021.