Marvel fans have been informed they have a longer wait for the next movies which are coming out – including Thor: Love and Thunder, Black Panther: Wakanda Forever and Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.
The 2022 films are having their release dates delayed, which means that The Marvels and Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania will not come out until 2023. Essentially, if there is one production delay, this easily causes a ‘domino effect’ on the other movies in the franchise.
The exception to the movies which will come out in theaters and then Disney+, presumably around 45 days after the cinema run, is Spider-Man: No Way Home. This title will go out on STARZ first, as it is distributed by Sony.
The new Marvel movie dates are as follows:
- Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings – 1 September 22021
- Eternals – 3 November 2021
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness – 5 May 2022
- Thor: Love and Thunder – 7 July 2022
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever – 10 November 2022
- The Marvels – 16 February 2023
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3 – 3 May 2023
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania – 27 July 2023