While Disney Plus offers an enviable library of titles to stream on demand, sometimes there will be movies that cannot be found in the content collection.
Similarly, Deadpool will not be available on Disney Plus as all R-rated movies are not suitable for the family-friendly platform. However, it can be rented on Amazon Prime Video for just $3.99.
Those who find a title they can access on Disney Plus may want to access the streaming platform on their Samsung TV. Here is a step by step guide:
1. Ensure the Samsung TV is connected to your wireless network.
2. Tap on the Smart Hub button on your Samsung TV remote.
3. Click on Apps when you get to the Smart TV Home Screen.
4. Type in Disney Plus on the search bar and wait for the icon to appear.
5. Click on Install and launch it once it is ready.