Now that HBO Max is live in the US, there are plenty of top series to enjoy – such as Friends, The Big Bang Theory and Rick and Morty.
However, one key question people have is whether they will be able to stream content from HBO Max using their Amazon Fire devices.
For now, Amazon Fire devices are not compatible, as a deal has not yet been negotiated between the two companies.
This means that Fire tablets, Fire TV, Fire TV Stick and Fire TV Cube will not work with the new streaming service yet.
The full list of compatible devices is below.
- Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch (with iOS 12.2 or later)
- Android phone and tablets (with Android OS 5 or later)
- PC with Windows 7 or later
- Mac with macOS X 10.10 (Yosemite) or later
- Google Chromebooks
- The latest version of Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge for Windows
- Safari version 10 or later
- Android TV (with Android OS 5 or later)
- Most Sony Android TVs (2016 models and later)
- AT&T Streaming TV box
- Apple TV
- Apple TV (4th gen or later) with the latest tvOS software.
- If you have an Apple TV (2nd or 3rd gen), stream via Chromecast, Airplay or HDMI cable
- PlayStation 4
- Samsung TV (2016 models and later). If your device is not compatible, stream via Chromecast, Airplay or HDMI cable
- Xbox One
- HDMI cable
Alternatively, why not try out Amazon Prime Video free for 30 days if you want to use Amazon Fire devices for streaming movies and TV shows? Check out your free offer here.