The scheduled Premier League matches due to air this weekend are no longer going ahead due to coronavirus concerns.
The soccer matches have been suspended until April 3 in the UK. Matches associated with Champions League and Europa League have also been postponed.
A number of sports events and tournaments around the world are being suspended, with the NBA and NHL also putting a temporary stop to their seasons.
For now, there isn’t a clear indicator of when matches will be up and running again. In the coming weeks, news will come in about when and how to stream the rescheduled matches on Amazon Prime Video, fuboTV and more.
These are the matches coming up this weekend which were postponed:
Saturday 14 March 2020
- Watford vs Leicester – 12:30pm
- Bournemouth vs Crystal Palace – 3pm
- Brighton vs Arsenal – 3pm
- Man City vs Burnley – 3pm
- Newcastle vs Sheffield Utd – 3pm
- Norwich vs Southampton – 3pm
- Aston Villa vs Chelsea – 5:30pm
Sunday 15 March 2020
- West Ham vs Wolves – 2pm
- Spurs vs Man Utd – 6:30pm
Choose from thousands of TV shows and movies.
Get stuck in with no fixed contract now.