Libby Booth – Senior finance reporter
An expert in the stock market and fascinated with the growth of streaming services, Libby started her reporting career in Washington before moving to Tampa. She lives with her soon-to-be husband and their twin boys, juggling stock reporting with play dates.
- Maggie Simpson in Play Date with Destiny coming soon from 20th Century Fox
- Netflix said to be discussing Lucifer season six with Warner Bros
- Netflix and Samsung unveil content partnership favouring hardware users
- Netflix to release Nipsey Hussle documentary focused on Grammy winner
- Lucifer season five on Netflix: latest news, updates and more
- Friends cast reaches reunion agreement with HBO Max
- Disney Plus reveals The Mandalorian season two will debut in October during Q4 report
- HBO Max animated series Gremlins: Secrets of the Mogwai receives release date
- Peacock release date and pricing structure revealed
- Netflix Taylor Swift documentary Miss Americana release date confirmed
- Netflix TV series You is renewed for a third season
- Apple TV+ bags Guardians of the Galaxy star Dave Bautista for See season 2
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to interview with Oprah on Apple TV+?
- Netflix The Ranch season 8 trailer reveals major character death
- Amazon Lord of the Rings series gets new lead actor
- Hulu and Amazon dominate at Golden Globes – Netflix and Apple TV+ miss out
- Amazon Prime Video’s Hunters set for February premiere
- Disney Plus 2020 preview video reveals Wandavision earlier release
- Netflix Lost In Space season 2 officially drops on streaming service
- Netflix to release 53 new original movies and shows for December 2019
- Netflix plans social media thriller Clickbait, based on viral trends and virtual reality
- The Mandalorian from Disney+ beats Stranger Things as most popular streaming service show
- Disney+ is gaining almost a million new subscribers a day
- Netflix series Raising Dion proves a big hit with subscribers
- Netflix reveals Vikings series sequel Valhalla is coming to the streaming service
- Disney+ hits 10 million subscribers in first day following launch
- HBO Max is developing ‘Green Lantern-inspired’ content with Greg Berlanti
- Disney+ Pixar shorts will be available when new streaming service launches
- HBO Max casts Noma Dumezweni in upcoming Made for Love novel adaptation
- Disney+ plans Fantasia, Pinocchio and Alice in Wonderland animated projects
- Disney+ Obi-Wan Kenobi series details revealed by Ewan McGregor
- Netflix launches low-cost mobile-only plan in Malaysia
- Disney+ indicates plans for Hocus Pocus 2
- The Big Bang Theory’s Jim Parsons is creating an LGBTQ series for HBO Max
- The Big Bang Theory stars to reunite on NBC original
- HBO Max lands Emmy-winning director for Tokyo Vice original
- Netflix raises additional $2 billion in debt for content creation
- Disney+ Marvel TV show budget is allegedly up to $25 million per episode
- Analysts believe Netflix Q3 earnings won’t help stock
- Apple TV+ could close in on Netflix fast, analysts predict
- Analyst fears over Netflix grow ahead of Q3 2019 results
- Analysts cut expectations for Disney+ as it challenges Netflix
- Why analysts believe Roku stock can weather the storm
- How Apple TV+ plans to boost its revenue
- Netflix plans financial rewards for successful streaming content
- Amazon 2019 launch: New Food Kitchen Network subscription streaming service revealed
- Will Roku stock come out on top after turbulent times?
- Netflix stock has officially entered negative territory
- How to save 15% on your Hulu streaming subscription
- Apple has finally announced its pricing for Apple TV Plus
- How to save money on Disney+ subscriptions for a limited time only
- Why Netflix is seeing a surge in app downloads
- How Hulu and Amazon Prime Video could overthrow Netflix
- Will Roku end up doing better than Netflix?
- Why are The Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half Men so expensive?
- Are your Apple TV, Roku and Chromecast devices draining your energy bill?
- Amazon and Netflix advertising spend compared: The results may surprise you
- Will a Netflix binge cost you more?
To get in touch with the team at Streaming Wars, whether it’s to speak to an editor or comment on one of our articles, email [email protected]
Please note that, due to the high volume of email we receive, we are unable to respond to all queries.
Furthermore, the Streaming Wars editors will not run unsolicited submissions. To purchase a sponsored post, please send us an email with a subject line which begins ‘Sponsored Post Request’.