We will all have our favourite TV series, whether it’s binge-watching Stranger Things on Netflix, waiting for the latest episode of The Boys on Amazon Prime Video or checking out the second season of The Mandalorian on Disney Plus.
However, recent data has revealed which of these shows is the most popular overall – and the results may surprise you.
Information obtained from Reelgood has shown that The Mandalorian season 2 landed over 2 million viewers over the weekend, but that still doesn’t make it the most popular show overall.
Here are the top five shows:
- The Boys season 2 (Amazon Prime Video, from September 4 2020)
- Stranger Things season 3 (Netflix, from July 5 2019)
- The Mandalorian season 2 (Disney Plus, from October 30, 2020)
- The Mandalorian season 1 (Disney Plus, from November 15, 2019)
- The Queen’s Gambit season 1 (Netflix, from October 23, 2020)
If you go against the tide and prefer watching other shows, some other popular titles highlighted from the data include Schitt’s Creek, This Is Us, The Undoing, Fargo and What We Do In The Shadows.