The most common question cord cutters will ask themselves when signing up for Sling TV is whether they should go for Sling Blue or Sling Orange.
It can be difficult to choose between the two packages, as at first glance they look similar. However, here are some key differences seen with each option.
– Offers Disney and Disney owned channels such as ESPN
– Offers six additional channels on top of the basic package
– No local channels
– Stream on one device at a time
– Offers 21 additional channels beyond the base package
– Offers Nick Jr, Fox Sports 1 and 2, the NFL Network and NBC Sports Network (for some)
– Offers lifestyle channels such as Bravo, BET, E!, and TLC (Enjoy 90 Day Fiance, Real Housewives, Keeping Up With The Kardashians and more)
– Provides local NBC and Fox channels for those living in a Designated Market Area
– Stream on three devices at a time
One option is to combine both Sling Blue and Sling Orange. Alternatively, you could get your Disney fix with a Disney Plus subscription, or combine it with ESPN+ and Hulu in this convenient bundle.
Watch your favourite shows. Customise your channel lineup. Claim your free trial offer now.
From classic flicks to Marvel movies and more. Watch at home or on the go with no fixed contract.
Tune into the shows everyone is talking about. Sign up now and start saving money.
Stream thousands of exclusive live events and on-demand content. Watch at home or on the go. Cancel any time.