Watch even more content with Amazon Prime Video free now.
HBO Max has now launched in the US, with top series such as Looney Tunes, Sesame Street, The Big Bang Theory and Friends.
This may come as a disappointment to those who rely on these devices, but the compatibility will come in time once deals have been worked out with Roku and Amazon.
In the meantime, you can cast to your TV using Chromecast or the Cast function on a smartphone or tablet.
Alternatively, you could try Amazon Prime Video free for 30 days now to watch top movies and TV shows with Fire devices and Roku.
Here is the full list of devices currently compatible with HBO Max:
- Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch (with iOS 12.2 or later)
- Android phone and tablets (with Android OS 5 or later)
- PC with Windows 7 or later
- Mac with macOS X 10.10 (Yosemite) or later
- Google Chromebooks
- The latest version of Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge for Windows
- Safari version 10 or later
- Android TV (with Android OS 5 or later)
- Most Sony Android TVs (2016 models and later)
- AT&T Streaming TV box
- Apple TV
- Apple TV (4th gen or later) with the latest tvOS software.
- If you have an Apple TV (2nd or 3rd gen), stream via Chromecast, Airplay or HDMI cable
- PlayStation 4
- Samsung TV (2016 models and later). If your device is not compatible, stream via Chromecast, Airplay or HDMI cable
- Xbox One
- HDMI cable