Check out HBO subscriptions for top movies and shows.
HBO Max is officially live in the US, so subscribers are eagerly checking out top series such as Friends and the full Harry Potter franchise.
Those who have a Roku or Amazon device, though, are criticising the platform for not having support available so they can stream.
- Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch (with iOS 12.2 or later)
- Android phone and tablets (with Android OS 5 or later)
- PC with Windows 7 or later
- Mac with macOS X 10.10 (Yosemite) or later
- Google Chromebooks
- The latest version of Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge for Windows
- Safari version 10 or later
- Android TV (with Android OS 5 or later)
- Most Sony Android TVs (2016 models and later)
- AT&T Streaming TV box
- Apple TV
- Apple TV (4th gen or later) with the latest tvOS software.
- If you have an Apple TV (2nd or 3rd gen), stream via Chromecast, Airplay or HDMI cable
- PlayStation 4
- Samsung TV (2016 models and later). If your device is not compatible, stream via Chromecast, Airplay or HDMI cable
- Xbox One
- HDMI cable